Monday, November 21, 2005

Deccan Gymkhana and Basketball.

The weekend was good, spent saturday sleeping till late afternoon after which I woke up to go practice some basketball for the great tournament debut. Well, yes folk yesterday there was a great cheer around the greater Deccan area, with a lot of festivities: I had made my basketball debut in the hallowed environs of the great Deccan Gymkhana. We managed to beat our opponents 24-8 or something like that out of which yours truly scored a spectacular 0 . Well , you might ask what was I doing, in between trying to regain my breath from running and jumping and blocking I was attempting to understand this wonderful game of jumping running which leaves you out of breath and makes you realize that the tyre around your waist has graduated from that of a cycle into a 10 ton truck .

The next game is on for later this evening . Need to finish off a few things and then run off to the court. Sounds good eh !

No comments: