Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2008 - here we go

So it is the night of the 1st ( lets not say first night for obvious reasons :P. ) and I couldn't sleep . So, 2008 has arrived and with it all the cheer and joy. Let me first blog what I did on the night of the 31st. Sat at home, read the Da Vinci code, listened to music on my new ipod nano and slept on time . Did not turn on the tv to watch all the NDTV 24x7 programmes on what happened in 2007 et al. Now, folks might wonder why did one do this ... I was just about tired after that trip to Goa where we had a lot of fun and then promptly caught the flu which left me coughing and sneezing all day today . Sitting at home, drinking kashaayam and doing nothing much else for the whole day.

The other fun part about New Year's is making resolutions that you break the next day. Now that is as traditional as the Sun rising from the East I guess. So lets see... What are to be my New Year Resolutions ?...

No comments: