Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Madras, A sweaty break.

Across the pale parabola of joy
Woh, 42 degrees and counting. Walk out of a cold shower and then you start being covered in your own sweat at the end of 5 minutes. Considering my sedentary lifestyle back @ Pune, Madras might just be the place to be to lose weight by just dummy sweating. Spent the day tying up some loose ends, finish my courier seva for a friend and then meet up with a couple of old buddies later in the evening. The other great thing is that I am using a AMD K6 500 with Windoze 98 and can't use my brand new thinkpad since the usb adsl that touchtel provides does not have linux drivers. I have to get to the bottom of this.Maybe I should get online from a cyber cafe and use aptitude :-)... Never underestimate the power of debian / ubuntu.


No comments: