Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Sultans of Swing !

Who would that be now ? The latest kid on that list would be Irfan Pathan who seems to end up getting a wicket with his first over . Or would it be Richard Hadlee ... or would it be Kapil Dev India's only all rounder for ages now. Would it be Sir Alec Bedser ? Or the great Pakistani bowler Wasim Akhram , someone that a lot of Indians grudgingly admire. I still remember that one over in Sachins test that he bowled to Rahul Dravid. 5 balls to which the Wall had no answer going this way and that ending up with the last ball breaching the wall and clipping the top of the off stump.

Ok why such a post ? As you can guess I got bored of looking at bugs for the day and spent some time listening to Dire Straits rendition of the song with the same title. The good thing will be to set up my router tomorrow if and when Iqara delivers it and finishing work on my loop bug ! I seem to be bug squashing only loop bugs or bugs that end me in being in loops !

No comments: