Saturday, April 08, 2006

What a waste !

Tough long day today . Got back home early enough , but can't sleep now . Traffic in Pune is getting really terrible with the amount of vehicles. Took me an hour and a half to get from the airport to home . I estimated it to be half the time. My clients should not hear this or they wouldn't trust the estimates I made with my Software Projects;) . In any case when we reached home , the lights were off. Its amusing to see that people in Pune can play Golf at night when the rest of the city sweats and faints under the heat . There isn't enough electricity for Small and Medium Enterprises to do work , they need to idle for atleast 3 hours a day , but the blasted golfers need to play golf between 5 p.m. and 10 p.m. when there is peak demand for electricity . What a waste and what misplaced priorities as a nation. No wonder Maharashtra is going the Bihar way !

No comments: