Monday, May 22, 2006

Saar coolie

Across the pale parabola of joy

The weekend was spent in travelling down to Bombay yet again and acting as a porter and a driver for my sis ! Acted like a responsible elder brother for once and surprised the aged R located down south in Madras. Returned to Pune later in the evening. These day trips are getting interesting and I am figuring out stuff about my Zen and handling it is improving. Its doing good by giving me 19 to a litre and allowing me to travel from Kothrud to Kurla in 2:15 min. Not bad at all I'd say . Ofcourse there are certain well-wishers who'd flay me alive for driving like that including a certain reader who's a regular off RSS feeds from this blog.

2 comments:

Amit Shah said...

19 to a litre is not bad at all!

And 2:15 hrs you say, eh? Hmm, the cattle better watch out!

themadrasi said...

cattle on the expressway eh ?