Sunday, May 14, 2006

A walk on the hills.

It was a good day today. Spent a lot of time in working on some estimates for a project and finished them just a few minutes back. Spent 2 hours in the day meeting up with a friend and later in the evening met a gaggle of friends from my college days.It was good fun especially walking up and down the hill behind Fergie and sitting and catching up on old times. I hadn't done this in the past 6 years so it was worth the climb and must have cost me a few cms off my waistline. .. But it was not to be a peaceful ending. I discovered that I need to drive down later during the day whenever I get some much wanted sleep to Bombay to help Shark figure out some new places. So rough day , week month ahead. Now I start counting days off for my vacation :) . Its now 13 days away . Yahoo.. But as with all vacations, I know I am going to end up writing proposals for projects. :P

No comments: