Friday, December 09, 2005

From Baaz to Phanoos.

Thought I landed into Baaz and would take off before Phanoos, but strangely work keeps me back in Madras. Have a couple of meetings to finish off today, gonna run off after that. The weather outside looks awesome for cricket. Cloudy, a slight breeze and a very slight drizzle. So it seems Phanoos is here ! Since I am here till Monday would be caught truly in Phanoos. Anyways A has left for Lagos so it leaves one slightly bored though R & S would be good to meet up with over the weekend. C should also be free over the weekend and ofcourse there is the old homestead, parents will be glad to feed me over the weekend.

Thinking back , this reminds me of 94 / 95 when a slew of cyclones hit Chennai , it was good bcoz we got plenty of leave from school . After all I was in one of those schools that would declare leave if it drizzled ... and ended up making paper boats to run from the streams that flowed in the old homestead and just outside.

So if I drown or something Phanoos it.

1 comment:

daubmir said...

Congratulations!
You have been unanimously chosen as a Total Timewaster and will be terminated as soon as possible, in order to free webspace from useless trash.
Thank you for your collaboration in wasting everybody’s time!

Happy termination,
TT
[Timewasters Terminator]